Porcelain Veneers from $6,500 depending on your case.
- 100% porcelain.
- Minimum shaving might be needed.
- No pain, no anesthesia.
- Procedure takes 5 days.
- Lifespan between 15 to 18 years.
Composite Veneers from $3,800 depending on your case.
- 80% ceramic, 20% composite.
- No pain, no shaving, no anesthesia.
- Procedure takes between 5 to 8 hours.
Dental Implants from $1,000 per implant.
With good care, dental implants last a lifetime.
There are other costs involved including:
- The crown (the tooth itself) – this can be custom or stock.
- The abutment (the part that connects the implant and the crown).
- The cost of tooth and root extraction.
- The cost of bone grafting and membranes.