Are dental veneers permanent? Do they last forever?
Veneers, Veneers Colombia 0
Unfortunately they don’t last forever, the duration depends on the care and cleaning you give them.
Dental Veneers last between 6 and 15 years depending on the care and the material from which they are made.
If you have Dental Veneers from many years, is important to consider a change or at least chek them with you dentist.
Depending of the material, veneers have a life span.
- Composite veneers, with the proper care, can last from 5 to 8 years.
- Porcelain veneers are more durable, if you take care of your smile in a good way, you can have that perfect smile from 10 to 15 years.
How should I take care of my Veneers?
- Proper Oral Hygiene
- Soft Toothbrush and Proper Toothpaste
- Prevent Gum Diseases
- Avoid chewing objects and eating foods that stain your teeth
- Quit Smoking
You should read: How to keep your perfect smile and take care of your Dental Veneers
Although Veneers are not permanent, it is very easy to keep them healthy and have a nice smile for a long time.
During this time, you’ll have a perfect look but also you can battle different problems, as:
- Cracks on your natural teeth
- Dental gaps
- Small teeth
- Crooked teeth
If you are interested in getting dental veneers as a benefit for your smile do not hesitate to communicate with us!!
You can also look at our Instagram Profile
- Dental Implants (4)
- Dental Tourism (9)
- Veneers (15)
- Veneers Colombia (12)